1. What information is collected
Any time you login via Facebook to access the free Wi-Fi offered by the owner, PROFiTEL collects and saves your information available in your Facebook public profile. This information may include:
• Your public profile
• Your friends’ list
• Your e-mail
• Your birthday
• Your hometown
• Your “likes”
You consent to our access to and collection of such personal information about you. We will also extract the number of your Facebook logins and check-ins at the Operator’s location. You consent to our access to this information as well.
Any time you login via Twitter to access the free Wi-Fi offered by the owner, you become a follower of the Operator’s Twitter account. You consent to our access to your account to perform this action. You also authorize WiPLUS to access your account and perform the following actions:
• Read tweets from your timeline
• Post tweets for you
• See who you follow and follow new people
• Update your profile
E-mail / Password
You may use the Operator’s free Wi-Fi by providing us with your e-mail address of your preference. You authorize PROFiTEL to collect and save this information.
2. How the information is used
We do not transfer, sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We request only the data that we need to operate our Services and improve end-user experience. We do not use your data to create any advertising creative. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• Use your personal information available in your Facebook and Twitter account’s public profile -as described in paragraph 1 above- to offer real-time demographics to the Operators, their employees, independent contractors and agents regarding their customers.
• Use of your e-mail associated with your Facebook and Twitter accounts or the e-mail you used at the email login process – as described in paragraph 1 above.
• Use of your e-mail by the owners, their employees, independent contractors and agents in order to send you newsletters for marketing purposes.
• Display advertisements and promotions on the Services in conjunction with your use of our Services.
3. Facebook/Twitter Compliance
4. How the information is stored
5. Legal Requests
We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your name, email address, Website and App use history, with or without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, we will not disclose your personal information to any law enforcement or other governmental officials without a subpoena or court order, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims that your use of our Services violates PROFiTEL’s policies or rights or others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
6. How we protect your information
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. Please note that no transmission over the internet can be fully guaranteed in its confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website and App, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools. Your login information (user name and password for Facebook/Twitter and e-mail should be held in strict confidence. If you lose control of your login information, you may lose substantial control over your information and profile. If your login information has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately contact us at email@example.com .
PROFiTEL does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your personal information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your personal data.